Welcome

Join me as I travel my creative road. Understanding how important it is to document the works we create, I plan on using this blog to do just that, with thoughts, processes and photos. I would enjoy sharing your creative road with you too, so please share your thoughts in return.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Garden of Shapes

This rug was designed with the help of Allie Myles. She chose the shape, relative size and the location. I drew them in. To get movement I added the 3 scrolls and we had our "garden of shapes". Allie was in Kindergarten when this rug was designed. I finally finished hooking it this fall - 2010. It was hooked Scottish burlap with #8 cut wool and wool blend strips. I did not use a border in the design. As you can see again the cats love the rugs whether working on or finished. This rug will be in a bedroom.

1 comment: