Welcome

Join me as I travel my creative road. Understanding how important it is to document the works we create, I plan on using this blog to do just that, with thoughts, processes and photos. I would enjoy sharing your creative road with you too, so please share your thoughts in return.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

40th MPBN TV Auction Donation



This rug was designed and hooked March 2011 for the 40th Maine Public Broadcasting Network's big fund raiser. They have an art show as part of this tv auction and I have made multiple rugs for it over the years. This rug finished at 13" x 33". I consider it a runner to be used on a table, window seat, couch back...
I free hand drew the design on linen and hooked it using #8 or 1/4" cut strips of wool and wool blends. The border is a hit or miss scallop. Back side detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment